Join Shelby Forums Today

69 Shelby trunk decals

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by timetravelers, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Looking for some help on 69's I am detailing the trunk and could use some help on the placement of the Stickers. Also are there two or three stickers. I have three Jacking instructions,space saver instructions and the small Shelby one.
    Also has anyone found a cardboard tube from something else that fits the tire inflator bottle so the sticker can be put on or does someone make those???

Thanks
    Dominic

2. Dominic:
    Sticker placement depends on whether you have a convertible or fastback. I lucked into a cardboard tube (mailing tube as I recall) that was the correct size. I couldn't find anyone reproducing these.
    Ron

----- Original Message -----
    To: ShelbyMustang (AT) CarMemories (DOT) com
    Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 12:41 AM
    Subject: 69 Shelby trunk decals

Looking for some help on 69's I am detailing the trunk and could use some help on the placement of the Stickers. Also are there two or three stickers. I have three Jacking instructions,space saver instructions and the small Shelby one.
    Also has anyone found a cardboard tube from something else that fits the tire inflator bottle so the sticker can be put on or does someone make those???

Thanks
    Dominic

3. Tulsa, OK event - dates?

Does anyone have the web link or the dates of Jim Wicks' Tulsa, OK event for this year?

Thanks
    Dominic

4. Re: Tulsa, OK event - dates?

http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/
    It is a really fun event.
    June 8 - 11

Lee
    66 # 869
    69 # 2055

-----Original Message-----
    To: ShelbyMustang (AT) CarMemories (DOT) com
    Sent: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:57:25 -0800
    Subject: Tulsa, OK event - dates?

Does anyone have the web link or the dates of Jim Wicks' Tulsa, OK event for this year?

Thanks
    Dominic