Join Shelby Forums Today

Finally a 2011 GT500 owner!!!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by Knightowl, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Knightowl

Knightowl Member

Bought a Shelby...Can't believe it!!!!!!!

Well, after all my blabbing of promising to buy in the U.S., I ended up buying locally today. It was pretty hard to pass up as Ford had their employee pricing promo on various vehicles including the Shelby which I'm told rarely happens!

It turns out, they brought several in from Ontario that arrived today and what a selection. They all looked hot including the white with grabber blue stripes, red w/ black stripes, Kona Blue w/ white stripes & the one I went with was the stealth look I've had my eye on since the get go, the black w/ matte black stripes. All are 2011, but no SVTPP or Nav, but the wide stripes are great and it has the Shaker 1000 in it. I liked the look of the Nav, but in the end I'm really pumped about my new car!

I'm pretty sure I did ok on it....Sticker was almost 62K and with the employee pricing, it was 55800 or so. I got them to 54500 and got a Shelby cover thrown in too. Tried to get that price GST in, but jut got a bit of the reduction instead.

Damn, what a feeling...Pick it up next week & will post pics everyone. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

3. Knightowl

Knightowl Member

Thanks rshelby! Pretty awesome feeling!

4. DaleH

DaleH Member

The feeling will be even better when you drive it! Congrats and Enjoy!

5. tradde

tradde Member

Congratulations. I too like the black with the very subtle black stripes. Can't wait to see some pics.