Join Shelby Forums Today

New to Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Snakehead, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Snakehead

Snakehead Member

Greetings to all. I've been lurking on this site since March of 2005, when I put my name on a list at a local SVT dealer for a 2007 GT500. I've always liked Mustangs (although never owned one) and I know the Shelby versions to be some of the most desirable. I love cars, but never had the time or resources to be much of an enthusiast. In any event, I immediately fell in love with the GT500 when it was introduced at the NY show last year (and promptly acted on it). I'm #2 on the list at a mid-sized SVT dealer who expects to receive 5 cars for the 2007 model year. I learned a great deal from the posts on this site over the past year. It is obvious that the members are passionate about their vehicles and eager to share their knowledge. I can't say I much deserve it, but I would be delighted to become part of the Shelby community. I look forward to being a Member.

2. DeLa1Rob

DeLa1Rob Well-Known Member

If you have passion and enthusiasm for the Shelby produced cars, then you are more than deserving.
    Welcome aboard!

robin

3. Snakehead

Snakehead Member

Thanks, Robin. Just minutes ago I received my order confirmation from the dealer!