Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: 2007 Shelby

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Shelby6t7@aol.com, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Greg:

The other day, in a conversation I had with a high ranking SAAC officer, and
    he told me that the Ford dealer which they approached about a deal for SAAC
    members on '07 Shelbys is a no go.
    Basically, the dealer feels that if he sets up that deal, then he could miss
    out on potential higher profits by selling those cars to non members. So it
    seems that a grand over sticker is not good enough?

Kenny

2. Camilla

Camilla Guest

You know it!!! I think greed and fear will always be the way. Well if it is any consolation then it just makes our originals that more desirable and pricey. So let them run it up as much as possible!

Regards

Randall

To: mrgt350@yahoo.com ; shelbymustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:27 PM
    Subject: Re: 2007 Shelby

Greg:

The other day, in a conversation I had with a high ranking SAAC officer, and he told me that the Ford dealer which they approached about a deal for SAAC members on '07 Shelbys is a no go.
    Basically, the dealer feels that if he sets up that deal, then he could miss out on potential higher profits by selling those cars to non members. So it seems that a grand over sticker is not good enough?

Kenny

3. A Lupton

A Lupton Guest

Buy one new??? No way--here is my plan--wait 10-12 years let gas go to $4-$5 a gallon and they will be cheap--buy one that has had traction bars installed and has been painted the wrong color--Call Marti Megacorp(he will own everything by then) and get the Marti Report then spend the next 10 years combing Carlisle and E-bay to find all the 07 specific stuff I have to have to make it concours correct.

Buy one now?? That would take all the fun out of it

I'm waiting!
    michael
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Shelby6t7@aol.com ; mrgt350@yahoo.com ; shelbymustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:05 AM

You know it!!! I think greed and fear will always be the way. Well if it is any consolation then it just makes our originals that more desirable and pricey. So let them run it up as much as possible!

Regards

Randall

To: mrgt350@yahoo.com ; shelbymustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:27 PM

Greg:

The other day, in a conversation I had with a high ranking SAAC officer, and he told me that the Ford dealer which they approached about a deal for SAAC members on '07 Shelbys is a no go.
    Basically, the dealer feels that if he sets up that deal, then he could miss out on potential higher profits by selling those cars to non members. So it seems that a grand over sticker is not good enough?

Kenny