Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: 2007 Shelby

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Dan, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Dan

Dan Guest

I don't understand why they wouldn't make a lot more . BUT like other's have said GREED will be a factor . I wouldn't be in the "game" dealer's are goin to be playing . Look at the GT 40's

Dan

Shelby6t7@aol.com wrote:
    I am also not convinced that Ford will actually be able to produce the '07 Shelby. With the inability to even keep up with demand on the '05 GT Mustangs, how are they going to produce 7000 Shelbys??
    It's not a done deal that they will be built.

Kenny

---------------------------------
    Discover Yahoo!
    Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it out!

2. Dan:
    Greed is the operative word and GT-40's are a wonderful example. IF the 2007 Shelby is successful: IF Ford is able to produce 7000 of these babies; IF they are a successful venture; IF Ford in 2007 is still willing to commit scarce $$ to building this car; IF..........and it goes on.
    Just wait; the prices will come down.
    And as CS once said about the GT-350 "if the car is any good, the name won't matter. If the car is no good, the name won't sell cars."
    Should be an interesting watch.
    Ron
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Shelby6t7@aol.com
    Cc: shelbymustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:59 AM
    Subject: Re: 2007 Shelby

I don't understand why they wouldn't make a lot more . BUT like other's have said GREED will be a factor . I wouldn't be in the "game" dealer's are goin to be playing . Look at the GT 40's

Dan

Shelby6t7@aol.com wrote:
    I am also not convinced that Ford will actually be able to produce the '07 Shelby. With the inability to even keep up with demand on the '05 GT Mustangs, how are they going to produce 7000 Shelbys??
    It's not a done deal that they will be built.

Kenny

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discover Yahoo!
    Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it out!