Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: Letters to Ford

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

> If it is about selling new Fords, they might listen but will not respond. If it is about old Ford, forget it, they already made that money.

> From: "Roger" <rogerhol@willapabay.org>
    > Date: 2005/04/08 Fri AM 10:40:15 EDT
    > To: <ShelbyMustang@carmemories.com>
    > Subject: Letters to Ford
    >
    >

2. MessageRoger:
    You will never know unless you try it. You might be pleasantly surprised and get a reply that addresses your concerns. Let the naysayers pontificate, but I think you should go ahead and write.
    Ron
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Roger ; ShelbyMustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:50 AM
    Subject: Re: Letters to Ford

> If it is about selling new Fords, they might listen but will not respond. If it is about old Ford, forget it, they already made that money.

>
    >

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert & the gang,

Does anyone think the Big Guy at Ford actually ends up either reading or even hearing about the concerns of a customer all the way out at the end of the food chain? I ask this in seriousness because I really want to know.

I've fantasized about getting a letter thru to the boss at the top, Bill Ford, about this and other topics relating to the new Shelby Mustangs, but I really don't believe that corporate cheiftans heading a big company like FoMoCo have the time or interest in listening to some little guy like me. I could write the missive in a way that wouldn't be seen as a rant or in any way negative but would be purely constructive. I just never thought it'd be worth the bother since it'd likely just get filed away somewhere by the mail room boss, at best.

Roger
    '67 GT500
    ~with room for more cars in the shop~
    ===================

It's from Roger and Jane!

3. Colin Comer

Colin Comer Guest

MessageRoger,
    Write a letter just as you say, that is not negative but constructive in nature, and forward it to me in an envelope addressed to the Ford Motor Company. No promises, but I have a good friend who is an upper level executive at Ford and I will see if I can get him to deliver it to the big guy.

My address:
    Colin Comer
    Colin's Classic Automobiles
    3833 N Hubbard St
    Milw., Wi 53212

Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

Regards,
    Colin
    To: lmathias@bellsouth.net ; Roger ; ShelbyMustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:27 AM

Roger:
    You will never know unless you try it. You might be pleasantly surprised and get a reply that addresses your concerns. Let the naysayers pontificate, but I think you should go ahead and write.
    Ron
    To: Roger ; ShelbyMustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:50 AM

>
    >

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert & the gang,

Does anyone think the Big Guy at Ford actually ends up either reading or even hearing about the concerns of a customer all the way out at the end of the food chain? I ask this in seriousness because I really want to know.

I've fantasized about getting a letter thru to the boss at the top, Bill Ford, about this and other topics relating to the new Shelby Mustangs, but I really don't believe that corporate cheiftans heading a big company like FoMoCo have the time or interest in listening to some little guy like me. I could write the missive in a way that wouldn't be seen as a rant or in any way negative but would be purely constructive. I just never thought it'd be worth the bother since it'd likely just get filed away somewhere by the mail room boss, at best.

Roger
    '67 GT500
    ~with room for more cars in the shop~
    ===================

It's from Roger and Jane!