Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: Re: FLORIDA SAAC EVENT NOTICE! From Orlando Mustang

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Guest, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since you are new to the Ford Chevie thing, the Chevrolet emblem looks like a bow tie. What you tell them is " only little boys wear bow ties" Also, Ford stands for First On Race Day. Here's a tid bit from the old days: One day after helping a friend change the plugs in a Chebie, I noticed little orange bumps breaking out all over my arms and legs. Upon closer examination they were little orange bow ties, verry small. In a panic I saw my doctor who could not figure it out. My girl friend, who you will hear about in a few, said the cure was to tie a Ford hub cap to my ankle and walk in a tight clockwise circle ten times. Sure enough it worked, I had caught an infectious rash from the Chevy. Needless to say I don't work on cars with orange engines. About that girl friend, she also said she would rather walk down the middle of the expressway carrying a Ford hubcap than ride in a Chevrolet. Neat girl, sorry that one got away''' SEE YA LEE
    >
    > From: jonlee@wt.net
    > Date: 2005/09/29 Thu PM 11:33:10 EDT
    > To: Shelby List <shelbymustang@carmemories.com>
    > Subject: Re: FLORIDA SAAC EVENT NOTICE! From Orlando Mustang
    >
    > Pete:
    >
    > I thought FORD stood for "Found On Road Dead".....a Chevy guy told me that...
    >
    > What does CHEVY stand for or is there one? I have never heard a Chevy one.
    >