Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: Shelby bulk order

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Tom Kubler, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Tom Kubler

Tom Kubler Guest

<HEAD><TITLE>Re: Shelby bulk order</TITLE>
    <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <DIV>Oh Jeeze... I'll finally be out from under a mountain of debt, and hop=
    efully re-employed, the wife paying me child support...&nbsp; I want one to=
    o... Can we get serial numbers to match our vintage cars?...&nbsp; well, I =
    know some things could be too much to wish for, but can you fault a guy for=
    asking?&nbsp; Reserve 296 for me.</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Tom Kubler<BR><BR><BR>-----Original Message----- <BR>From: rvanderh <R=
    VANDERH@MED.WAYNE.EDU><BR>Sent: Mar 23, 2005 2:39 PM <BR>To: "Stephen G. Be=
    cker" <SBECKERONE@CHARTER.NET>, Roger <ROGERHOL@WILLAPABAY.ORG>, shelbymust=
    ang@carmemories.com <BR>Subject: Re: Shelby bulk order <BR><BR><ZZZHTML><ZZ=
    ZHEAD></ZZZHEAD><ZZZBODY background=3D"cid:3194433571_41333591"><FONT face=
    =3DVerdana><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR>Check out this link &nbsp;&n=
    bsp;<A href=3D"http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2005_new_york/0504_shelb=
    y_mustang/index.html">http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2005_new_york/050=
    4_shelby_mustang/index.html</A> &nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>On 3/23=
    /05 2:24 PM, "Stephen G. Becker" &lt;sbeckerone@charter.net&gt; wrote:<BR><=
    BR></DIV></SPAN></FONT>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><FONT face=3DVerdana><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px">It made th=
    e front page of CNN.COM<BR>&nbsp;<BR><A href=3D"http://money.cnn.com/2005/0=
    3/18/Autos/ford_shelby_gt500/index.htm?cnn=3Dyes">http://money.cnn.com/2005=
    /03/18/Autos/ford_shelby_gt500/index.htm?cnn=3Dyes</A><BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<=
    BR></SPAN></FONT>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><FONT face=3DVerdana><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR>----- =
    Original Message ----- <BR>&nbsp;<BR><B>From:</B> &nbsp;Roger <A href=3D"ma=
    ilto:rogerhol@willapabay.org">&lt;mailto:rogerhol@willapabay.org&gt;</A> &n=
    bsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR><B>To:</B> shelbymustang@carmemories.com &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;=
    <BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:27 &nbsp;AM<BR>&nbsp;<BR><B>S=
    ubject:</B> Shelby bulk order<BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR></SP=
    AN><FONT size=3D4><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14px">Becker knows the &nbsp;Bi=
    g Guy himself, so I nominate him to be our front man to open the door on &n=
    bsp;this deal.<BR></SPAN></FONT><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR><BR></S=
    PAN><FONT size=3D4><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14px">Roger<BR></SPAN></FONT><=
    SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR><BR></SPAN><FONT size=3D4><SPAN style=3D=
    "FONT-SIZE: 14px">=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
    =3D<BR></SPAN></FONT><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR><BR>Great Roger!.<=
    BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>Lets get a list together of people who are "Serious" about=
    buying <BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>the new shelby and have someone who is in the "cl=
    ick" say <BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>someone from SAAC ...talk to Shelby and try to a=
    rrange it...<BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>If we get 20 or more shelby owners together, =
    that would make the <BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>deal sweeter!...I would love to own c=
    ar # 2408..~!~~~~....<BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>to match my red with white stripes 6=
    7gt500~!.....We have to get in <BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>early to make this work...=
    any sugestions?....... <BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR>Cevon...<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&n=
    bsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR><BR><FONT color=3D#ff0000><B><I>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
    =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR></I></B></FONT><BR><BR><B><I>It's from=
    Roger &nbsp;and Jane!<BR></I></B></SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT face=3DV=
    erdana><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR></SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT=
    face=3DVerdana><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px">
    <DIV><BR></DIV></SPAN></FONT></ZZZBODY></ZZZHTML></BODY>