Join Shelby Forums Today

Re: Undercarriage detailing help?

Discussion in 'Shelby Mustang List' started by Stephen G. Becker, Jan 31, 2005.

1. No problem - I have a 1969 GT 500 CV with 13,000 original miles here that was built three days after your car. My private Shelby mechanic is about to get underneath it and clean it up a bit (very carefully) so I will let you know what I find. I will take some pixs for you as well.

Best!

SGB

----- Original Message -----
    To: sbeckerone@charter.net
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:44 AM
    Subject: Re: Undercarriage detailing help?

Thanks, Mr Becker for the help. My car was built on 2-21-69. I'm glad you emailed because I didnt think of the "mixture" vs. red oxide. I assumed red oxide. Your pics and the website is greatly appeciated! Roger #1156

2. Give me a day or two and I will post the link and try to get some photos up as well for everyone to view

Thanks
    To: Stephen G. Becker
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:26 AM

Stephen,

This is Dan Drury in Cape Girardeau..
    Would you please share the links that you mentioned referencing the pictures of the undercarriage with me.
    I'm not doing a 69 / 70 right now, but I may in the future.
    Dan
    To: Shlbyman@aol.com
    Cc: shelbymustang@carmemories.com
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 6:55 AM

No problem - I have a 1969 GT 500 CV with 13,000 original miles here that was built three days after your car. My private Shelby mechanic is about to get underneath it and clean it up a bit (very carefully) so I will let you know what I find. I will take some pixs for you as well.

Best!

SGB

To: sbeckerone@charter.net
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:44 AM

Thanks, Mr Becker for the help. My car was built on 2-21-69. I'm glad you emailed because I didnt think of the "mixture" vs. red oxide. I assumed red oxide. Your pics and the website is greatly appeciated! Roger #1156