Join Shelby Forums Today

So you upgraded your suspension on your Shelby

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by Mustangmike, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Mustangmike

Mustangmike Member

I am about to upgrade (I hope) my suspension on my 2008 Shelby, with the Eibach Pro kit. I may need to obtain additional parts, can't seem to nail down an answer yet...

My question is, considering the fact that all I'm after is a little drop on the car, and a better ride, is this mod worth it or will I live to regret it.

So, I am asking you all to be honest and tell it like it is.

My concern is I may get what I'm after here, but will I get some issues I don't want?

Please post your kit, or specific suspension mods, the effect of the changes, and if your satisified or if you regret making the leap.

2. robwidner

robwidner Well-Known Member

i put the eibach pro kit on mine, along with sway bars [eibach] also, steeda billet lower control arms, steeda adj upper control arm, steeda chrome moly adj. panhard bar, steeda heavy duty strut mounts, and ford racing strut brace. all of that wheel hop when you get on it, is gone, and that shimmy when going over ripples in the road in a corner is gone too. it is slightly rougher over potholes and such. also does make a bit of noise from all of the stiffer suspension bushings and such. but not that bad. all in all you will love how it handles and launches.